Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

AN OLD MAN WHO WORE A TIDY SUIT


AN OLD MAN WHO WORE A TIDY SUIT
When I went to a shop which sells toys, I saw an old man who wore a tidy suit. His hands which were wrinkled were full of toys. Some of them which were picked by him were dolls and motor-cars. I saw he wanted to pick another doll which wears a pink dress. Unfortunately, the toys which were more than four in his hand fell down. I helped him taking the fallen toys. I put them in a basket which I brought. Then, A small conversation happened. I asked him why he bought lots of toys. From that talk I knew that he bought lots of toys for his beloved grand children who were twins. He said that the following week they will celebrate a seventh birthday party. At the cashier, he paid my teddy bear which I picked before I helped him, too. Wow, what a generous man he is.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonim said...
    a kind old man...
    ratih kyutezz said...
    yupz...you're right...he is very very kind man...

Post a Comment



Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda